$1 billion dollars… that like sweet music to my ears… Am made with that kind of money… kai! Anyways am going to be listing the movies that have crossed that milestone.
1. Avatar (2009) – $2,782.3 billion (made $760.5 billion in the US & $2,021.8 billion overseas)
2. Titanic (1997) – $2,185.4 billion (made $658.7 billion in the US & $1,526.7 billion overseas)
3. Marvel’s The Avengers (2012) – $1,502.8 billion ( made $620.5b in the US & $882.3b overseas)
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011) – $1,328.1 billion ( made $381b in the US & $947.1b overseas)
5. Transformers: Dark Side Of the Moon (2011) – $1,123.7 billion ( made $352.4b in the US & $771.4b overseas)
6. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) – $1,119.9 billion ($377.8b in the US & $742.1b overseas)
7. Pirates of the Caribbean: Deads Man’s Chest (2006) – $1,066.2 billion ($423.3b in the US & $642.9b overseas)
8. Toy Story 3 (2010) – $1,063.2 ($415b in the US & $648.2b overseas)
9. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011) – $1,043.9 billion ($241.1b in the US & $802.8b overseas)
10. Star Wars: Episode 1 – The Phantom Menance (1999) – $1,027 billion ($474.5b in the US & $552.5b overseas)
11. Alice in Wonderland (2010) – $1,024.3 billion ($334.2b in the US & $690.1b overseas)
12. The Dark Knight Rises (2012) – $1,011.9 billion ($434.2b in the US & $577.7b overseas)
13. The Dark Knight (2008) – $1,003 billion ($533.3b in the US & $496.7 overseas)
So far these are the billion dollar blockbusters of all time. With the Hobbit coming out in December, Skyfall in November there might just be changes in this list or will there be?
Share your thoughts. Let’s know what you think.
You can follow Dmoviereview on twitter. I’ll follow back
You can check us out on Facebook & like our page.
You can subscribe to receive our posts in your email by clicking the follow buton.
Posted from WordPress for Android